2019 IIBA Certification Exam Preparation Series
The IIBA Austin Chapter is pleased to announce that Carlos S. Rodriguez, CBAP, will be facilitating a CCBA®/CBAP® exam preparation class!
This will be a seven-part series, conducted in-person on Saturday mornings. These sessions will help you to prepare for the CCBA or CBAP certification exams. In addition to the CBAP-led sessions, attendees will receive the following Watermark exam prep materials at the first session::
- CBAP Certification Study Guide
- 90-day subscription to Watermark Learning Online Study exam
- BABOK Study Tables
- BABOK Flashcards
Classes will be conducted Saturday mornings from 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. on the following dates:
- March 30 - Intro and Key Concepts
- April 13 - Planning and Monitoring
- April 20 - Elicitation and Collaboration
- April 27 - Requirements Lift Cycle Management
- May 11 - Strategy Analysis
- May 18 - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- May 25 - Solution Evaluation
The series is open to all. The price for IIBA Austin Chapter members will be only $450. IIBA members (not Austin Chapter members) can attend for $500, and the price for non-IIBA members is $600.
If you're an IIBA member and not yet an Austin Chapter member, we hope you'll consider joining the Austin Chapter for only $35.
As excited as we are to offer this series, we have a few restrictions:
- We require at least five registrants to offer this course. If we do not have that number by March 15th, we will need to cancel/reschedule this series, and issue refunds
- The series is limited to fifteen participants
- The deadline for requesting a refund is March 15
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions.