2021 Spring Study Group
Chapters across the Central Region are collaborating again to offer members a virtual BABOK® study group. This series will focus on preparation for the CCBA and CBAP certification exams, and ECBA candidates are welcome to attend. The series is free to IIBA members. Be ready to faciliate at least one session during the series - last year's particpants said it was one of the most effective parts of the group!
Why should you participate?
- Earn PD hours towards your certification qualification or CDUs towards recertification.
- You can meet and establish accountability partners to help you stay focused and motivated on your certification journey.
- Build your network with BAs from other chapters..
For study group participants:
- Registration is open now to all IIBA members, in good standing.
- The class is free.
- The series starts on Tuesday, April 6 2021 and is expected to run for eight weeks on Tuesday/Thursday, 6-8 PM CDT.
- Participants will learn by taking turns presenting on topics based on provided presentation decks. You will be asked to sign up for at least one session to present on the topic scheduled for that night. You can present by yourself or team with others in the study group.
- Those pursuing certification can participate in accountability groups after the series, which will be led by CBAPs or CCBAs.
See the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
For current CBAPs and CCBAs:
- Participate and share your real world experience and your certification experiences with the participants. You will not be presenting the material.
- Earn two CDUs for each night that you participate.
- Opportunity to mentor small groups of certification candidates after the series concludes. Earn further CDUs by leading one of these accountability teams.
If you are a CBAP or a CCBA, please contact us at email@example.com to sign up for sessions.
If you are not a current IIBA member, your registration will be contingent on joining/renewing membership before class starts. On registration, you will be required to include your member number, member expiry date and chapter - have that information at hand before starting the process.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.