Become an IIBA® Austin Chapter Member
Join the IIBA through the parent organization's website.
Annual Membership Dues are $125 for new or expired members; $110 for renewals.
*Note: membership expires 30 days after renewal date.
Once you've joined IIBA International, you'll receive a membership number. This is your key to joining the local chapter. Join two ways:
- Join online and pay your Annual Dues ($35) either with PayPal or a credit card of your choice.
- Attend the next Austin Chapter Event held on the third Friday of each month from 11:30 am to 1 pm and speak to any Board member.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounted fees for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) and Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) exams
- Access to IIBA professional development tools - Online library of over 300 books, and other resources
- Access to a free copy of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide)
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the business analysis profession
- Networking opportunities with other local professional Business Analysts
- Connection to the local BA community through social networking tools
- Continuing Development Units (CDUs) for CBAP re-certification
- Reduced admission fees for all Chapter events
If you have any questions about membership, please email Membership@austin.iiba.org