IIBA was established in 2003 as a Canadian Corporation and has become the leading association for business analysis around the world. We help business analysts develop their skills and further their careers by providing access to unique and relevant content.
As a professional association, IIBA assists business analysts by:
- Defining standards for business analysis
- Recognizing business analysis professionals through the CBAP designations
As a member of IIBA you can take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Elevate your skill set – Access resources including the BABOK® Guide, Competency Model, Building Business Capability Conference, IIBA Webinar Series, Online Library, and more.
- Develop leadership skills – Volunteer with the international organization or your local chapter to gain leadership training, develop communication skills and receive many other benefits.
- Expand your network – Attend networking and chapter events, and join the online community to exchange ideas with peers, learn from experts in your field and meet key professional contacts.
IIBA Austin Chapter formed in 2006 to bring standards for business analysis and networking opportunities to the BA community in Austin, TX. If you're interested in more information, we invite you to attend an event and get to know the Austin Chapter.