Become a Volunteer for the Chapter
Chapter volunteer hours count towards Professional Development units (PDs) for certification or recertification!
Chaper membership is encouraged but not required of volunteers.
To continue to grow and support our members and the Chapter's operations, IIBA Austin needs volunteers! Whether you can give an hour once in a while or want to commit to an ongoing role, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any of these roles, or if you have ideas for how else you could contribute.
- Notetaking at monthly Board meetings (2-3 hours a month).
Austin Business Analysis Development Day (ATX BADD)
We're looking for a variety of volunteers to assist with our biggest event of the year, ATX BADD. This year, we'll run several volunteer committes, and we're looking for:
- Logistics Lead
- Communicate with conference center staff on headcount, logistics needs, and menu planning.
- This role may recruit an additional volunteer, if needed.
- Lead of volunteers
- Recruit and communicate with event ambassdors.
- Recruit and coordinate day-of-event volunteers (registration table, room monitors, greeters).
- One Board member to serve on a Speakers committee to help select the topics and speakers for 2020 ATX BADD.
Chapter Meeting Host
- Help with any or all of the tasks needed at our monthly Chapter meetings
- Prepare sign-in sheets and verify membership
- Order and/or pick up lunches
- Greet and check-in members, and collect meeting fees for walk-up attendees
- Help promote the Chapter and ATX BADD at your company and/or on social media.
- Becky, our VP of Marketing will provide guidance on initiatives and events for promotion.